Member Hike at Crowders MountainSeptember 19, 2017
Sunset Ride on the Thread Trail, Avon/Catawba Creek GreenwayNovember 1, 2017
Join us for an inclusive group ride. Together we will ride along McAlpine Creek and Campbell Creek Greenway, part of the Carolina Thread Trail. We will ride beside a wildlife rich area and along boardwalk, paved, and gravel trails as the sun sets. Hear from our Community Coordinator, Bret Baronak as he discusses the on-going development of the Thread Trail. Come along and enjoy an evening on the Thread Trail!
Requirements and Recommendations
- Pre-registration is required for this FREE tour. Register using the form below.
What is Provided
- Guide and staff to answer questions about the trail, local flora and fauna, and share stories of community history
- All required gear and safety equipment to participate including headlamp to borrow and reflective vest to borrow for the ride
- Snack and drink
What to Bring
- Please bring your own bike
- Please bring your own helmet
- Good closed toed shoes
- Comfortable clothing