Join us for the 7th annual Clays for Conservation sporting clays tournament presented by Regions Bank! Escape the office and spend a half-day out on the land at Rocky Creek Sporting Clays. The morning tournament is followed by lunch and awards for the winning team and individual.
Event proceeds benefit the Conservancy’s mission to save land and connect lives to nature!
$2,000 for a team of four
Includes: breakfast, BBQ lunch, 50 clay course (13 stations), 40 clay flurry, ammo, drinks, snacks and participant gift
William Blair, Tom Gates, Jim Hovis, Thomas Hovis, Tommy Lee, Palmer McArthur, Steve Scruggs
8 am: Registration and breakfast
8:45 am: Welcome and safety talk
9 am: Shotgun tournament start
12 pm: Lunch
12:30 pm: Awards and raffle
EVENT AND PARTICIPANT INFORMATION
WHAT TO BRING:
- Please bring ear and eye protection, which is required on the sporting clays course.
- Your firearm. Rental guns will be available but are limited and a team may have to share one gun. 12 and 20 gauge ammo is provided.
WHAT TO DO BEFORE THE EVENT:
- Required: Complete the required waiver to participate in the event.
- Mulligans are available for purchase for $10 per mulligan, max of 2 mulligan per person. They will not be shot on the course but added to your score. We encourage you to purchase them online in advance.
- Raffle prizes will be available! We encourage you to purchase tickets online in advance. Raffle winners will be called at 12:30 pm. You do not have to be present to win. If you choose to leave before then, we will email/call you.
WHAT IS PROVIDED:
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages
- 12 and 20 gauge ammo
- Participant thank you gift
Raffle tickets will be available for pre-purchase online and on-site through the beginning of lunch. If you choose not to stay for the raffle announcement at 12:30 pm, we will contact you after the event.
Check back soon for raffle prizes!
Support land and water conservation through a corporate sponsorship and receive recognition for your investment.
For more information, contact
704-342-3330 x 1205
CLAYS & SHELLS SPONSOR
Moore & VanAllen
Southeastern Architectural Services