CLAYS FOR CONSERVATION
Presented by Regions Bank
Thursday, April 27 | 8 am – 1 pm
Rocky Creek Sporting Clays
Benefiting the Conservancy’s mission to save land and connect lives to nature
Join us for the 8th annual Clays for Conservation sporting clays tournament presented by Regions Bank! Escape the office for a morning of sporting clays to support land and water conservation. As our region grows at an unprecedented rate, the preservation of green spaces and wildlife corridors is a central pillar of Catawba Lands Conservancy’s work.
Clays for Conservation raises funds to permanently protect the forests, fields and waterways that people and wildlife need to thrive. Your sponsorship improves quality of life for all and ensures the Greater Charlotte area remains healthy and desirable, now and for years to come.
Event includes breakfast, BBQ lunch, 50-clay course (13 stations), 40-clay flurry, ammo, drinks, snacks and participant gift.
$2,000 for a team of four. Registration available below.
Sponsorships start at $2,500 and include 1+ team(s) of four. Sponsorship details below.
CLAYS FOR CONSERVATION IS PRESENTED BY
William Blair, Tom Gates, Jim Hovis, Tommy Lee, Palmer McArthur, Steve Scruggs
8 am: Registration and breakfast
8:45 am: Welcome and safety talk
9 am: Shotgun tournament start
12 pm: Lunch
12:30 pm: Awards and raffle
WHAT TO BRING:
- Please bring ear and eye protection, which is required on the sporting clays course.
- Your firearm. Rental guns will be available but are limited and a team may have to share one gun. 12 and 20 gauge ammo is provided.
WHAT TO DO BEFORE THE EVENT:
- Required: Complete the required waiver to participate in the event.
- Mulligans are available for purchase for $10 per mulligan, max of 2 mulligan per person. They will not be shot on the course but added to your score. We encourage you to purchase them online in advance.
- Raffle prizes will be available! We encourage you to purchase tickets online in advance. Raffle winners will be called at 12:30 pm. You do not have to be present to win. If you choose to leave before then, we will email/call you.
WHAT IS PROVIDED:
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages
- 12 and 20 gauge ammo
- Participant thank you gift
Support land and water conservation through a corporate sponsorship and receive recognition for your investment at the event and online. Teams and sponsorships are tax-deductible except for $800 per team of four.
For more information:
704-342-3330 x 1205
CLAYS AND SHELLS SPONSOR
Carolina Wetland Services, Inc.
Lat Purser & Associates
Moore & Van Allen
Southeastern Architectural Services
Thrift Commercial Real Estate Services