Feb. 8 – Winter Revive Nature Hike at Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden
**While this event is open to the public, non-members of Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden are required to pay an admission fee**
Join us On February 8th from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. for Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden’s annual Winter Revive! This event is focused on promoting health and wellness during the winter months by providing activities and healthy eating options for the whole family. Come at 11 a.m. to take part in a guided hike that starts at the Garden’s Persimmon Trail leading to the Seven Oaks Preserve Trail and back. Seven Oaks Preserve Trail is located on 78 acres of property preserved by Catawba Lands Conservancy, and it meanders along the edge of Lake Wylie.
- Course: 2 miles out-and-back on natural surface trails
- Time: February 8th, 11-12 noon
- Parking Address: Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden; 6500 South New Hope Road MAP
- Find us: Meet at the Carolina Thread Trail tent and we’ll walk to the Persimmon Trail from there
- Carolina Thread Trail staff guide
- First aid
- Full water bottle
- Comfortable walking shoes or hiking boots
- Warm layers you can shed easily
- Small daypack
This program is full! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be placed on the waitlist!