The public is invited to attend Catawba Lands Conservancy’s FREE Annual Meeting and Hikes at Redlair Farm & Forest on Saturday, April 28, at 9 a.m. Redlair is located at 144 Redlair Lane in Gastonia, NC, 28056. We’ll be there rain or shine!
WHEN: Saturday, April 28, 2012, at 9 a.m.
WHERE: Redlair Farm & Forest, 144 Redlair Lane in Gastonia
WHO: Everyone is welcome to attend. You can also pick up information and meet CLC staff and board members. This event is free and open to the public!
1. From I-85 South, Take Exit 26, the Belmont Abbey College Exit
2. Turn LEFT off of the ramp at the stoplight onto Old NC 273
3. Turn LEFT at the first stop light on Woodlawn Street
4. At the T-intersection, turn RIGHT onto Hickory Grove Rd. Continue for 1.8 miles.
5. Turn LEFT onto Redlair Lane (gravel road) – look for the signs and the green and white balloons!
ATTENTION: There is a run/walk (to benefit The Thread) at Belmont Abbey College on April 28 at 9 a.m. (You may want to consider taking Exit 23 as an alternative route.)
1. From I-85 South, Take Exit 23, the Lowell/McAdenville Exit (N Carolina 7/Main Street)
2. Turn LEFT onto N Carolina 7 E (Main Street)/McAdenville Road. Continue to follow Main Street.
3. Continue onto Hickory Grove Road/Main Street. Continue to follow Hickory Grove Road (for about 4 miles).
4. Turn LEFT onto Redlair Lane (gravel road) – look for the signs and the green and white balloons!