*Pre-registration is required for this event. **Catawba Lands Conservancy and Carolina Thread Trail are acting in compliance with local and national guidance on COVID-19, and encourage all program
*Pre-registration is required for this event.
**Catawba Lands Conservancy and Carolina Thread Trail are acting in compliance with local and national guidance on COVID-19, and encourage all program participants to take actions to ensure the safety and comfort of those around them, including maintaining distance and/or wearing a mask if unvaccinated.
Bring your own bicycle or borrow a FREE bicycle from Charlotte JoyRides and join our Program Coordinator for our regular Bike-n-Brew ride. We will meet at Blue Blaze Brewing and travel along the Irwin Creek and Stewart Creek Greenways to the Panther’s Stadium and Ray’s Splash Planet before returning to Blue Blaze Brewing. Along the way, we will stop and learn about the public benefits of Greenways in our region, the ecological importance of the Irwin and Stewart Creeks, and the history of the surrounding neighborhoods. At the end of the ride, all participants 21+ are invited to join the Program Coordinator in enjoying a Carolina Thread Trail Pale Ale or another drink of your choice from Blue Blaze Brewing.
- Date and time: Thursday, June 10, 6-7:30pm
- Trail: Irwin Creek and Stewart Creek Greenways
- Parking address: Blue Blaze Brewing Parking Lot: 528 S Turner Ave, Charlotte, NC 28208 MAP
- Find us: Look for the Carolina Thread Trail sign-up table in the Blue Blaze Parking Lot.
- A Carolina Thread Trail staff guide
- First aid
- Extra masks and hand sanitizer
- Merchandise for sale
- Charlotte JoyRide Bicycle (if requested)
- Extra Helmets
- Full water bottle
- A face mask (we can provide one if needed) and hand sanitizer
- Own bicycle (optional)
- A helmet (We can provide one if needed)
- Money to buy a beverage afterward (optional)
(Thursday) 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Irwin and Stewart Creek Greenways
528 South Turner Ave. Charlotte, NC 28208